Rule #1, always post the rules.
Rule #2, answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones.
Rule #3, tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4, tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5, tell the person that tagged you when you’ve answered the questions.
I was tagged by my good buddy redrushman.
1. If you could instantly learn one new language right now, which one would you choose? Mandarin Chinese.
2. Spelunking or skydiving? Spelunking.
3. What color is your favorite fruit? THIS ONE IS HARD. Orange? Orange or red.
4. A genie will grant you 3 wishes. What are they? The ability to master any skill in a week, the ability to perfectly solve world crises with the snap of my fingers, a dozen more genies.
5. If your life were a movie, what genre (fantasy, sci-fi, spy thriller, romance, etc.) would you want it to be? An over-the-top buddy comedy musical, complete with absurd slapstick sequences that would never happen in reality.
6. You discover a time machine. When do you go? This is another hard one, but probably the future? Let’s say… 200 years from now?
7. On average, how long do you keep your fingernails? Pretty short. They have a nasty tendency to snag and tear otherwise.
8. What is your Hogwarts house? Explain your choice in detail. Hufflepuff. There’s just… no other house that would fit me like Hufflepuff would. I don’t think I’m that hardworking or even particularly loyal, but I think Hufflepuff is concerned with being caring and conscientious of one’s impact on the world in ways similar to me. People from the other houses might obviously share this trait, but I think the way they’d go about it is distinctly different than how a ‘puff would. Plus, I’d be next to the kitchens. That’s important to me.
9. What is your favorite random trivia fact? Uuuuuh… the giant squid has eyes approximately the size of a dinner plate? That’s just the first random thing I thought of.
10. What was the last movie you watched? Mrs. Doubtfire.
11. Are you wearing pants right now? NOPE.
1. What is your favorite day of the week? Why?
2. What are your thoughts on crusty French baguettes?
3. Do you prefer bolding words or italicizing them?
4. What length of hair suits you best?
5. If you could grow wings and fly, would you?
6. What is your least favorite type of plant?
7. Trains, planes, or automobiles?
8. Do you know what an ungulate is?
9. Photos or videos? Why?
10. What’s at the end of a rainbow?
11. What’s the most interesting story you have about a person whose name starts with “E”? (If you don’t have one, you are allowed to make it up.)
I’m tagging: churchyardsale, queerjourno, mahleriana, phantomcheckers, hungry-feminist, and redrushman you can do this one again if you want because lord knows I don’t have 11 different people to tag unless I want to start including strangers. BUT HEY STRANGERS FEEL FREE TO DO IT TOO I DON’T WANNA EXCLUDE ANYONE
churchyardsale asked: I'm pretty sure you would be a waterbender because you're so good at reacting to situations you're very adaptable and flowy okay that is what i think
Oooooh, thank you! I am glad you think I’m flowy. That’s such a nice adjective! *high five*
The new computer I got for my birthday was so awesome, it couldn’t stand the pressure and promptly experienced a major malfunction.
Why does this feel like an amusing analogy for my life?